All enrolment inquiries are welcomed at Riverside Education Support Centre. The first step toward enrolment is to make an appointment to discuss your child's match to entry criteria with the Principal.
Completing a Request to Enrol form is a prerequisite to submitting a completed Enrolment form. This will be considered by the Lead Psychologist of the School Psychology Service and approved by the Principal before an offer of placement can be made.
KINDERGARTEN AND PRE-PRIMARY ENROLMENTS ARE OPEN FOR 2023. WE RECOMMEND YOU INQUIRE NOW. Start by phoning the school on 9583 2428 or dropping into our office during school office hours to arrange an appointment. Office hours are 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
When you enrol your child at this school, you will need to bring along the following items:
- Birth certificate or extract or other identity documents
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable)
- Proof of address
- Information relating to suspensions (if applicable)
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability or additional needs
If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, you must also provide:
- evidence of current visa subclass
- evidence of previous visa subclass (if applicable, such as if current visa is a bridging visa)
Information about the school and the forms needed to commence an enrolment are available by contacting the school or calling upon the school office during visitor hours. We recommend phoning ahead to ensure availability of the Principal or Deputy Principal.