Enrolment inquiries are welcomed by Riverside Education Support Centre. The first step to enrolment is to make an appointment to discuss entry criteria with the Principal.
Enrolment is conditional upon meeting the requirements of the W.A. Department of Education.
Start by contacting the school's Registrar on 9534 0328, during school office hours to arrange an appointment. The school office hours are 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
When you enrol your child at this school, please check that you have the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Identity documents (if applicable)
- Immunisation certificate
- Court order (if applicable)
- Proof of address
If your child was not born in Australia, you must also provide:
- Evidence of the date of entry into Australia;
- Passport or travel documents; and
- Current visa and previous visas (if applicable).
In addition, if your child is a temporary visa holder you must provide:
- Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of permission to transfer provided by Education and Training International (if holding an International full fee student visa, sub class 571); or
- Evidence of the visitor and temporary resident visa (other than sub class 571 referred to above); or
- Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied (if the student holds a bridging visa).
Click here to preview the Student Enrolment Form (pdf format).