All enrolment inquiries are welcomed by Riverside Education Support Centre. The first step toward enrolment is to make an appointment to discuss your child's match to entry criteria with the Principal. Enrolment is conditional upon meeting the requirements of the W.A. Department of Education.
KINDERGARTEN AND PRE-PRIMARY ENROLMENTS ARE OPEN FOR 2021. WE RECOMMEND YOU INQUIRE NOW.Start by phoning the school on 9583 2428 or dropping into our office during school office hours to arrange an appointment. Office hours are 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
When you enrol your child at this school, please check that you have the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Identity documents (if applicable)
- Australian Immunisation Register immunisation history statement
- Court order (if applicable)
- Proof of address
If your child was not born in Australia, you must also provide:
- Evidence of the date of entry into Australia;
- Passport or travel documents; and
- Current visa and previous visas (if applicable).
In addition, if your child is a temporary visa holder you must provide:
- Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of permission to transfer provided by Education and Training International (if holding an International full fee student visa, sub class 571); or
- Evidence of the visitor and temporary resident visa (other than sub class 571 referred to above); or
- Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied (if the student holds a bridging visa).
Click here to preview the Student Enrolment Form (pdf format).