Riverside Education Support Centre requires students attending the school to abide by its dress code, as laid out in the Riverside Primary Schools' Dress Code.
Both Riverside ESC and Riverside PS wear the same uniform. This assists with the integration theme underpinning the development of social and communications skills.
Dress code requirements:
- Aqua polo t-shirt with collar – short or long sleeved. (No slogans or multi-coloured designs)
- Aqua polo shirt with dark blue collar and school logo available for Year 7 students – long or short sleeved
- School wind cheater (with school logo only) or any navy wind cheater/jumpers (plain colour only)
- Tracksuit pants or dress slacks in navy (in good condition)
- School tartan or navy skirts or skorts.
- School dresses - school check fabric
- Mid-thigh length shorts in navy (No football shorts, brief shorts or board shorts)
- Bike pants acceptable under skirts or dresses in navy
- Appropriate footwear is to be strapped or closed shoes (i.e. no thongs, massage sandals or ugg boots)
- Faction coloured t-shirt may be worn for team sport and should be worn for sports carnival
- The only jewellery items permitted to be worn are stud earrings in the ears, watches and medic alert bracelets.
- Shoulder length hair, whether for girls or boys, is to be tied back (health requirement).
Please refer to the policy document for a full explanation of the Dress Code.
Click here to go to the School Uniform webpage.