Free Seminar - Positive Parenting
You are invited to attend ONE of the three Triple P Seminar Series – The Power of Positive Parenting. You will learn practical, positive and effective ways to deal with common behavioural problems and ways to help your child achieve their best at school and in the future.
The FREE Seminar is held:
- When: Monday 24 Feb 2020
- Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: Lakelands Library (49 Banksiadale Gate, Lakelands WA 6180)
- RSVP: Bookings are essential and places are limited.
- Creche: Please note Creche services are independently provided and do not form part of the Child and Adolescent Health Service or Triple P program. Creche is free. Please contact venue on ph: 9581 0581 to book into the creche.
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=581617& to book your place. There are 14 places available so book early.
Triple P Seminar Series
The Triple P Seminar Series teaches parents and carers practical, positive and effective ways to deal with common behavioural problems and introduces the principles of positive parenting. Delivered as three separate 2 hour sessions covering:
- Children’s behaviour – the tough part of parenting
- Raising confident children
- Raising emotionally resilient children.
To find other available programs visit our website at www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/parentgroups