Bringing Up Great Kids Workshop
Parenting Connection Mandurahis delivering a free program for parents and carers where participants can learn about understanding your child's behaviour and ways to communicate that build positive patterns for their future.
- The brain development of your children and how you can meet their growing needs.
- How to build attentive communication between you and your children.
- The meaning behind your children’s behaviour and further develop an awareness of the cues that trigger off unhelpful or ineffective responses.
- Where: Child and Parent Centre, Dudley Park
- When: Wednesdays from 6,13,20,27 November & 4, 11 December 2019
- Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Parenting support | Anglicare WA
In 2017, Anglicare WA teamed with Ngala and Wanslea to design and deliver quality parenting services in a number of regions across the State. This partnership is called Parenting Connection WA and designs services that are customised to each location through local consultation.
Providing services for parents and caregivers of children aged 0 to 18, Parenting Connection provides the necessary skills and tools to adapt and grow through life's developments.
Riverside ESC is not affiliated with this program. The information is provided for parents and carers to follow up as they see fit.